What is the schedule for the tour?
While subject to change, a sample tour schedule is as follows:
Temecula Wine Tour with Lunch
Baja California Wine Tour with Lunch
- 10:00 am - Departure from San Diego, CA
- 11:00 am - Arrival at Temecula: Wine presentations, tastings & estate tour. (Vineyard Tour at Monte de Oro)
- 1:00 pm - Lunch at Second Winery
- 2:00 pm - Wine tasting at Third Winery
- 3:40 pm - Wine Tasting at Fourth Winery
- 6:00 pm - Departure from Temecula
- 7:20 pm - Arrival to San Diego
What forms of identification do I need to cross in and out of Mexico?
- 9:00 am - Departure from San Diego, CA
- 11:30 am - Arrival at Valle de Guadalupe with visits to three wineries
- 3:00 pm - Gourmet lunch at the winery and one glass of wine
- 4:00 pm - Wine tasting at wineries
- 5:00 pm - Visit the last winery
- 6:30 pm - Departure from Valle de Guadalupe
- 8:00 pm - Arrival to San Diego
Passengers must provide a photo ID for proof of age before entering the wineries. Additionally, for US Citizens, you are required to bring a passport for re-entry into the US. Any parents traveling with children are encouraged to carry birth certificates. For Non-US Citizens, a passport, 1-94 card or resident alien card is required. Due to high-security alerts, additional paperwork may be required and is left to the client to inquire through their local embassy.Does the bus have a restroom?
Our 50 passenger motorcoach has a restroom and is the vehicle most commonly used on our tours. Our smaller motor coaches and vans do not have a restroom.Do we operate rain or shine? Do we have assigned seating?
Five Star Tours will operate a tour rain or shine and do not have assigned seating. We strongly encourage families to participate in our tours and welcome service animals.Is lunch included?